We have had some changes to our little way of life. Our youngest moved out, along with his dogs. We are empty nesters again…for the first time in 30 years we are also dog free.
Could this be what has thrown me off kilter? Ugh, I believe I overthink too much.
The following made me smile this week:
- a Google Chat (like Skype) call with our daughter
- a phone call from our oldest
- a long visit with our youngest and the grand puppies
- 2 for the price of one sale on salsa….and most importantly, 2 for the price of one sale on bags of M&Ms
- for weeks I have been hearing an odd sound. Thought for sure it was a frog stuck in the basement or hanging around the outside of our living room. I couldn’t pinpoint where it was coming from. When our youngest came to visit, I asked him to listen, within one second he said, “it’s coming from your blu-ray player or tv equipment”. Aha! It was the blu-ray player. Problem solved!
- finding my way to adjust my sails in a different direction
I hope you find something to make you smile!