This week, the following made me smile:
- A deep breath of the scent of freshly cut grass (yes, I notice this often)
- Pink blossoms on a Mimosa Tree (or Persian Silk Tree)
- They rearranged the waiting area at our veterinarian’s office
- My old lady cat (age 18) is free of the infection she was suffering from, and her kidneys are in good shape
- The middle-child-cat’s blood work is good. We have been watching his liver enzymes and there is no sign of cancer.
- A grandma holding her grandchild up in the air so that the child could smile at all the goodies hanging from above
- Learning that the lady who dispenses the plethora of my medications is a neighbor (ha! can’t hide my crazy from my neighbors)
….and for a little snarky one….
- All three of my cats now have the sneezies. They are so kind to share their respiratory ailments with each other, I love their kindness to each other.
I hope you find something to make you smile today.