The following made me smile this week:
- When I start my car, a little message of “Let’s Motor” is displayed on the dash. Oh! It’s like I’m going on an adventure! I just have to get out of the garage.
- The thick dust all over my pill pushers office. The same dust I’ve looked at for a couple of years now.
- Three Billy Joel songs, one after the other on the radio.
- Coffee Nut M&Ms
- A grandma shopping with her grandson
- Our oldest son visiting from the city three weeks in a row
- A two-headed doll
- Kids, with their little orange aprons on, building wooden helicopters at The Home Depot
- The laugh out loud moment…be prepared, this one is a little longer…a little backstory…we have lived in the same house for the last 10 years. The master bedroom is set up exactly the same as the day we moved in. We have a four poster bed. Okay? I had to get up during the night to use the restroom, which hasn’t moved either. I always try to keep my eyes closed as much as I can so that I can make myself go back to sleep. Apparently, last night I didn’t open my eyes enough and I smacked my forehead on one of the posts of the bed. I burst out laughing and woke my husband up. Unfortunate for him, he didn’t go back to sleep…..I did with a smile on my face.
I hope you find something to make you smile today!