Well, here I am. Able to sit upright, and for that I’m thankful. I did something to screw up my back and have been spending weeks lying flat on the floor to get some relief.
A little list of what has made me smile recently:
- My back spasms and pain have subsided
- Being successful working through my thoughts about a potential major life change
- My arms are a bit stronger from having to hold a book up in the air in order to read while flat on my back
- My cats believe I make a good bed while lying flat. Yes, they took advantage of my temporary disability.
- My anxiety created by flying has turned into plain old hate. Yes, I hate it. It’s not like I can get on an airplane without fear and or panic, but my hate seems to be a good counterbalance.
- I find it interesting how my brain works.
- My husband did something I found to be hilarious but I am sworn to secrecy to keep it to myself. So….it has become one of those thoughts I can pull upon when I feel like I’m heading down the rabbit hole because it makes me laugh my silly head off. By the way, he isn’t amused.
- My husband killed a snake lurking in the basement of our home in Nowhere, Missouri
I hope that you find something to make you smile today!