This past week was one of my give myself a break weeks. I may have taken it a bit too far because someone noticed I needed to scrub the kitchen floor, and I have a stack of laundry that will take all day to complete. It was a good week. The following are some of the things that made me smile…
- That one of my cats cleans his nether regions in the dog’s bed
- my husband recognizing the difference between m-a-d and depressed
- that the perfect amount of sunshine just happens to fall across the kitchen table. You know what happens when the cat finds that sliver of sunshine, don’t you?
- a nice warm/hot day with relative low humidity
- the feeling of someone else shampooing my hair
- our new mattress
- family car cleaning and washing with the family…including Sensible Girlfriend
- successfully driving to my doctor’s office for a blood draw even though I got lost on the way home. Not sure how it happened. I need to tackle that one anxiety filled activity because I have to go back next week for the results, and my 57,000 mile tune up is due
- our daughter got a promotion at work
I hope you find something to make you smile!