Since I missed last Sunday, I’m dishing out a double whopper today.
The following made me smile:
- Seeing my daughter in person and not on a computer screen
- Laughing so hard with my family, I was afraid I would pee my pants
- Laughing about laughing—or in my case, snorting
- Being entertained by our daughter and Sensible Girlfriend with their lip sync routine to a Spice Girls tune. The funny thing, I knew all the words as well. However, they used pool cues as their microphones, I lurked in the background
- Watching the fog roll over the mountains of northern Georgia
- My kids are now adults, but I still have to do the clean up after a party
- This ———>
- The feel of liquid hand soap
- The slivers of sunshine on the floor my cats find to lie in
- The sense of accomplishment when the laundry is done, folded, and put away
- Getting rid of junk we no longer use
- Our youngest making yet another attempt to attend college. He says is wants to be an accountant.
- That I believed the sound of the coffee maker in the cabin we rented, had to be a bear. Yes, I opened the door just to make sure it wasn’t a bear before I discovered my gaffe
- Being part of the 67% stage 1a lung adenocarcinoma survivors at 5 years
- While helping The Wee One shop for a console table to place his television, we discovered he expected us to pay for it—he does live in our house, after all. (his rationale) He has to work it off because I could have built him a plywood box that would have worked just as well.
Wishing you find something that will make you smile this week!