All in all, this week went pretty well. A few of the things that made me smile this week:
- The entire month of February was free of any appointments with *any* doctors–including dentist, eye doctor, or veterinarian.
- Every little line on the face of my cat, Maverick, when he is really enjoying being petted
- We have had a little window of time of warm weather where we can put our fan in the window at night before the pollen rears its ugly head. We were still warm….on the third night, I discovered I had the fan turned the wrong way. It was taking our warm air out but we weren’t bringing any cooler air in.
- Sensible Girlfriend cooked dinner for us twice this week.
- Learned something new during a photography club meeting.
- Actually went to the photography club meeting and enjoyed it–even though I ducked out so that I didn’t have to talk to many attendees.
Wishing you find something to make you smile.