This week has been full of breakdowns. Not me, just the things we have become accustomed to…first world dilemmas. The vacuum broke, the hot water tank quit working, and we are having issues with our computer. Also, since I shared my gratitude on Thursday, I’m having a little more difficulty seeing through the rotten things happening.
However, the following made me smile:
- I received a postcard from my daughter with JP Patches adorning the front. Seattle area adults will know who I’m referring to, but you can find his story here. Yes, I am a Patches Pal and I received my first kiss from JP, albeit on the cheek, but my first kiss other than my dad.
- finding that after two weeks on the Weight Watchers program, I’ve managed to gain weight instead of losing—no, it isn’t muscle weight either.
- an entire weekend of sunshine
- I’m almost finished with a huge use-up-my-yarn project
- the presidential debates which aren’t very presidential-like
- driving my son’s car–it’s a fun car to drive
- the many blog posts I’ve read
- no vacuuming for a couple of days
- noting that on Thursday I was enjoying warm water which disappeared by Saturday.
I hope you find something to make you smile!