The following made me smile:
- Trying to have a conversation with my husband before going to sleep. Both of us had our night guards in our mouths and speaking became a little funny
- A new pair of boots which I placed back on the shelf and walked away.
- The sound of a solo frog singing us to sleep
- sleeping with the windows open
- the final layer of paint in my soon to be craft room.
- Recognizing that vacant kid bedrooms must be used if I can’t entice them to move back home, unless it’s in the basement
I hope you find something to make you smile.