The following made me smile last week:
- watching the sun rise
- goats–they are funny critters
- a ‘just because’ card from our daughter
- our daughter took her boards for nursing and received her certificate for the state she lives in
- we are one infinitesimal closer to making our retirement home liveable
- my favorite NFL team won
- the two different conversations going on at the same time with my husband because he can’t hear me–actually, that didn’t make me smile, it made me cranky-annoyed-exasperated-eye rolling frustrated. I have to learn how to raise my voice as if I’m speaking across the room when we are in public—and I had better hope no other noise is interfering with my signal. However, it’s funny when I think about it.
- a phone conversation with my Auntie
- thankful that shirts have gone from skin tight to loose and flowy—who thought tight pants were a great idea though? oh never mind—at least some of the tops cover the area around the hind quarters and thighs.
I hope you find something to smile about today.