Just a few of my random thoughts that are all over the place this morning. I’m also going to post the things which made me smile one day early—I will be without internet service for a bit.
My sisters and I pretty much sound alike. In fact, it was easy to imitate my middle sister’s voice and trick a few unsuspecting victims. Our daughter sent a video message to me a while back and when I heard her voice, I had the strangest feeling—she sounded just like I sound to myself.
At the stinkin’ grocery store I had the ‘pleasure’ of shopping with a lady toting around two very young kids. Toddler and younger. They could be heard all over the store. One had the shrillest scream I have ever heard—ear splitting. Anyway, guess how she entertained them…she gave them plastic produce bags to play with. The checker kept trying to point out that they needed to keep them away from their faces but of course the kids didn’t understand and the mom was clueless.
Observing my thoughts has been baffling. I’m ready to finally cut my hair and make myself a bit more presentable—well kinda. Things which I’m nuts about are kind of irritating me…which I find very odd because I’m not depressed. Maybe I am depressed and the feeling is so natural I don’t recognize it anymore. No…..I’m not depressed.
Enough of my babble.
The following made me smile:
- peppermint flavored coffee—it inspires creativity in me
- the way one of my cats ‘converses’ with me each morning. Especially when his meow comes out in a morning scratchy kind of way
- when jotting down a topic for a blog post and not giving myself enough clues to remember what I wanted to say
- old movies containing songs I haven’t heard in a very long time
- thinking that a movie made in the 70’s is actually an old movie
- pointing out to my husband that he not only has a problem hearing me, he may just have a hearing problem. He told me that deer can sneak up on him… hmmmmm
I hope you will be finding something to make you smile!