Among other things, the following made me smile this week:
- learning how to do a Google Chat with my daughter after she decided to choose a new phone that was not of the iPhone category which took the Facetime connection from us
- my veterinarian suggesting another round of treatments for our old mastiff. I would think he already had enough new wings added to his office building due to our contributions.
- real blanket weather to wrap around me as I sit on the deck in the morning
- being caught up on laundry and ironing
- Ben Franklin
- stopping a project when I learn, ‘I’ve done enough for today’
- actually watching a movie without knitting. It’s amazing how easy it is to follow the plot that way 😉
- Our youngest and Sensible girlfriend are coming to watch the game with me today. Sensible Girlfriend is making dinner for us. My husband is sitting in a tree waiting to ambush a deer….eye roll
- listening to the wind blow through the leaves
- the excitement of my Oregon friends who are preparing to attend the annual rodeo in Pendleton, Oregon.
- the brief silence from the barking dog behind us
I hope you find something to smile about today and all week!