- the color yellow
- while trying to get navigational directions from my husband’s phone…the voice , aka Siri, stated , “I don’t know who you are”. Then we messed with the device asking all kinds of stupid questions. It’s the small things you know. We sat in the car laughing our silly heads off
- pre-season football
- having our daughter at home to hang out with
- finished knitting another blanket
- as always, that first cup of coffee in the morning
- reminding myself that there is nobody in the house after my husband goes to work. It’s still an odd feeling
- a visit from the grand puppy—well, my son too 😉 of course he was here to ask for more money
- a weekend of doing what we wanted – which was mostly nothing but knitting for me
- my new cowgirl boots from Montana. They are so comfortable!
- the movie, Turner and Hooch….again
- an itty bitty frog – about the size of the end of my little finger. One of our cats went crazy because it was hanging out on the glass door
…..there was more, I took mental notes but moved on to the next bit of sunshine.
I hope you find something to smile about this week!