Oh! I have so much that made me smile this last week, I don’t even know if I can cover it all.
Here are some highlights:
- our daughter graduated from nursing school and is now a registered nurse. Our entire family was able to travel to Montana for the ceremony and our oldest son “pinned her”.
- the bathroom in a restaurant that was filled with floor-to-ceiling mirrors. even though I laughed, who really wants to see that much of themselves while sitting on the throne?
- our sons complaining that they couldn’t sleep because it was too quiet
- snow in August
- there is no cell phone service in Yellowstone National Park! Anybody really wanting to get away from work should go there.
- I found food heaven at a place called the Cateye Cafe. The interior was packed with cat paraphernalia. The best? Banana bread French Toast. Oh. My.
- names given to restrooms in restaurants. In one place the sign over the door to the women’s restroom said Premium–the men’s, Regular. At the Cateye Cafe, they called the restrooms Litter Boxes
The BEST….all three of our kids being together