Following along with Sue at It Goes On, we are in week two.
The extended version can be found on this link. She explains what the exercise is intended to do, and the reason behind it.
1) This week, step one is to write a positive affirmation in the present tense.
2) Write that affirmation on little cards you can carry with you to read throughout your day.
3) List three steps that you are going to take in the next week to begin working on developing this quality that you wish in your life.
I have many, but I will start with this baby step that has overwhelmed me far too long.
I will create an organized home environment
The three steps I will take
1) Make a list and prioritize the items I wish to accomplish. I will keep my tendency to become overwhelmed in check.
2) I will actually look at the list, reassessing the priorities daily.
3) I will remind myself that I am capable.
After last weeks exercise to list positive accomplishments I achieved over the past year, I’m continuing to think of my accomplishments—I haven’t added to the list—still thinking.
I know where my struggles are, and I will face them head on–with confidence. (that would be a fourth step, but I’m okay with that).
Wishing success to any who are also participating in the exercises.